[meteorite-list] PolandMET Tucson final annoucement

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:12:17 +0100

Hello List

I will stay in hotel Best Western Executive Inn, 333 West Drachman Street,
room 146 (not yet confirmed) together with "Minerva" mineral dealer from
Poland. This is located very close to InnSuite. Phone to hotel is: 323
7917551

Contact with me after fair time (morning, evening) will be
possible by phone 323 537 30 64. This is my friend Krzysztof mobil phone. We
stay together in the same rent house few kilometers outside downtown. This
will be my night HQ.

Im still working on to get a place in InnSuite so maybe I will change my
location after few days from arrive to Tucson. But for now Best Western is
my official location.

I will get with me most of my meteorite stuff, together with some new
meteorites like CH3 and eucrites. You can also have a chance to check if
Morasko is a ruster or not and if it still have fussion crust :)

I hope to meet in person all of You there.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195