[meteorite-list] Could it be....

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 19:38:36 +0100

...that this, our METEORITECENTRAL list, is now slowly approaching it?s tenth year of existence? Art Jones, where art thou? Is there some truth to my sudden thought about this very list?s age?

I have been one of the first members, and after my initial subscription here, often changed my internet provider, and as I am rather lazy than busy in some respects, I haven?t kept track of the exact timeline records, which now adds to my confusion of history facts. But anyway I somehow have the feeling that Art?s list might possibly approach "10 years of existence". Or am I completely wrong? Other oldtimers like Bernd or perhaps Cap?n Blood or other oldies-but-goodies may contribute more on this point...

Hi Art - great job, still well and alive after all those years! Give him a hand up, folks!

Alex
Berlin/Germany