[meteorite-list] Could it be....

From: Eric Hutton <bookman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:59:22 -0000

My earliest email I have saved is from 10th May 1997, amazing that I am
still using the same personal email address!. Within the header of the email
it says...archive/latest/325
this number seems to increment on later emails, so is the email I have the
325th posted to the list. It would be interesting to see the first few if
anyone has copies.

Eric Hutton.