[meteorite-list] Could it be....

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 24 Jan 2007 19:20:28 UT

Eric Hutton wrote:

"My earliest email I have saved is from 10th May 1997"

Hello Eric, Alex, and List,

The earliest email I have saved is from Thu, 20 Mar 1997 and it was written
by no less a person than Frank ... Frank Stroik for those who still remember
him.

Time really flies fast and while some list members are still here, others have
left us, ... some for good. Who still remembers "good, ole" Jim? Jim Hurley,
the "arachnaut"!

The last I ever heard from him was a mail he sent me Thu, 08 Nov 2001 and,
unfortunately, he did not sound very optimistic:

"Hello Bernd,...yes, I still lurk. I have become a starving artist,
so I no longer can afford my web sites, let alone meteorites."

Best wishes to All of Us
and THANKS A LOT
to Art!

Bernd