[meteorite-list] Anyone visit the NJO today?

From: greg stanley <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:50:20 -0800 (PST)

Hi all:

  I'm sticking to my original vote.

  It is indeed a meteorite.

  If anyone has seen it - it would be really interesting to get their feedback on its appearance

  More tests would be good; perhaps the owners are hesitant; people get funny when the come across items that could be of great value.

  Greg Stanley

Gerald Flaherty <grf2 at verizon.net> wrote:
  Very curious indeed. I'm not convinced by a long shot.
Jerry Flaherty