[meteorite-list] Anyone visit the NJO today?

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:11:39 -0700

I am not convinced, lets see a test for nickel and one for irridium.
Then let's get a meteorite lab to look it over. I have geology
background thus, I cancel out one geologist's vote it is a meteorite......
It may be space junk but I go back to the young man living at the house
and having too much time on his hands.
Dave F.