[meteorite-list] Grandstanding?

From: Jerry <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 20:34:30 -0400

Hi Geoff and List,
Well said Geoff and more importantly well done!
It was easy to click on paypal and send a few bucks but you and you
colleagues who put this together deserve credit although I'm sure you folks
shy away from that kind of "publicity".
Your motives are pure and we support your efforts.
Thanks from a sideline, "lazy" minor contributor.
Jerry Flaherty