[meteorite-list] Cali links, and sales information

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 01:02:14 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, some updates made to the webpages, and one more
page up with CALI 001 photos and information.

http://meteoriteguy.com/califall/CALIcolombiafall.htm

http://www.meteoriteguy.com/califall/cali001.htm

I have been swamped with requests for pieces. I must
tell the list that there is virtually nothing for
sale.
Robert Ward has several small fragments, and we have
agreed to sell all of them on ebay, so the can go to
the highest bidder, to whoever wants them most. This
will be 4 or 5 pieces, one tiny micro from Cali #004,
which as of now is the main mass and is in my
possesion. Robert found a tiny fusion crusted fragment
on the roof when I bought the stone.
The rest are form Cali#002 which I also own, this one
hit the roof in Antonio Narino and landed in a shower.
I think he has 4 pieces of that one, ~1/4 gram or so
each. All are fusion crusted.
Since the total known weight of this fall is almost
exactly ~297 grams, I would expect these pieces to
sell for thousands of $$$ per gram. The 25 gram stone
is already spoken for.

We will be working out the ebay details in the next
few days, but you should see the first piece go up
over the weekend.

Michael Farmer