[meteorite-list] Cali links, and sales information

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 15:16:10 +0200

Thanks Mike, for all the documentation. Glad to hear you and
your companion made it home safely.

Too bad most of this fall is obviously lost to the sugarcane
fields and dumps out there, but then again part of those 297 g
will be good for science and the delight of a few collectors.
"Small is better than nothing", and taking the chances and
facing the challenges is better than staying at home, right?

Any chances that more may be found later after harvesting the
sugarcane fields, i.e. are the owners of the fields and others
aware of this and somehow on alert, after the word has been
spreaded? Anyway, rain and moisture will probably do a faster
job here as time goes by...

Alex
Berlin/Germany