[meteorite-list] Cali links, and sales information

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 17:59:58 +0200

--------

You wrote:

> Alex, indeed it is better to try than to not.

This comes down to almost philosophical considerations, e.g. with such apparently simple decisions as "is it worth risking my life for some risky adventure in Colombia?", while realizing that personal life by itself is limited in time range, personal excitement should be an essential feature of ones personal life, and last but not least outcomes for others might be fine, en passant and in the end. Which adds to any plain argument of the necessity of just having to make money for your living, independent of the real $ outcomes, which may be worse some time, or better other times. That?s the spirit which I believe keeps people like Mike going on strong, with some benefits for the rest of us...

Good job, Mike!
Alex
Berlin/Germany