[meteorite-list] Cali chondrite fell extremely cold!

From: Mal Bishop <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:22:29 -0400

Mike, I knew you weren't talking extinction event type impacts, I just
brought this info to light for those you would find it of interest since
the topic at hand was about impacts, hot or cold, and I happen to just recall
I had reference to it.

Since the talk is about meteorite impacts in general being hot,cold, or
"just right" --
I thought it would be sort of relevant even if by a stretch. :-)

Mal