[meteorite-list] starchasermeteorites

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 04:38:29 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list.It looks like are favorite southern
suburb is at it again.Starchaser meteorites is selling
fakes again on ebay.ALAN HILLS 84001?THE MAIN MASS?For
350,000$?Canyon Diablo's for $10 grand,RARE plessitic
irons with weaves in them.It looks more like my old
grandma did her own weaving at the knitting club.What
the hell are KAMASITE PLESSITE SPINDLES?Some of these
look like campo's.Some of these were classified by the
world famous meteorite guy MITCH MINOR.Some of the
ones at the bottom of his page are real,but
ALH84001?We all know the real truth about that
one.Cavet Emptor,buyer beware.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
  in Gao Meteorites!
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites