[meteorite-list] I'm Moving

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:37:52 -0400

Dear List Members,

It has been several months since I last posted anything, have been on some
awesome adventures over the spring and summer. I am moving this weekend so
after Friday, I will not have email for 1-2 months. My email address will
change when I get settled into my new place so if you would like to get
ahold of me now, please do so within a day or two, otherwise you can call my
cell number or email Adam and he can call me.

Once I get settled into my new house, I will get back to offering those
wonderful rarities!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe