[meteorite-list] Field Museum meteorite photos

From: Bob King <nightsky55_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:38:10 -0500

Hi all,
It's been hot here lately so I've been sitting in front of the fan and doing
some trolling online at various meteorite sites. One I came across
lately was a nice selection of photos taken by Steve Arnold (Chicago Steve)
on meteorites at the Field Museum on his website. I grew up in the Chicago
area and seeing the photos brought back memories of the Benld exhibit and my
time spent at the Adler Planetarium as a youth. Thanks for posting Steve and
stay cool. We're headed for 90 degrees again in Duluth, Minn.
Bob