[meteorite-list] Please, Alert

From: Fabio Grego <fabiometeorito_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 13:31:17 -0300 (ART)

Hi List

  I would like to do an alert, a person caught my e-mail and this ordering for all in the net, the e-mail possesses the following words "Essa vai deixar o seu dia melhor", please delete that e-mail, because he possesses a virus, excuse the problems, but I only identified the problem yesterday, for that reason me I am canceling my e-mail. I will see as this the conditions of my computer, because that virus can steal passwords.

Best Regards F?bio

       Alertas do Yahoo! Mail em seu celular. Saiba mais.