[meteorite-list] [AD] New Website, Campos, Old Collection Gibeons

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 19:42:07 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings all. Well, the List sure is quiet. I hope that's because
you're all outside enjoying the good weather.

I'd like to make a few sale announcements:

? I recently completed work on a new website:
http://www.campometeorites.com

 From the name it won't be hard to guess that this site is all about
Campos. It presents a good selection of modest-sized, affordable Campo
del Ceilo irons to suit all budgets, as well as premium specimens with
natural holes, etc. The site also includes a small photo gallery and
extensive information about the history of Campo del Cielo.

? I acquired a number of terrific Gibeons with a most interesting and
unusual history. From the Taylor Collection in England, these irons
were collected by a Namib goatherd in the the 1960s, and were purchased
by a British geologist in 1971, from the late goatherder's wife. They
were all surface finds. Most have been wire brushed, and have
particularly nice shapes. All come with an original color Taylor
Collection label:

http://www.aerolite.org/specials/taylor-collection.htm

? I have given Aerolite.org a re-design, and added in some new
features, graphics, and photos, with the hope of making it more fun and
user-friendly:

http://www.aerolite.org

-- and --

http://www.aerolite.org/meteorites-for-sale.htm

? I am pleased to now offer four lines of meteorite jewelry, including
exclusive creations by Sirocco Design, Delray Designs and Crystal
Spirit:

http://www.aerolite.org/meteorite-jewelry.htm

? And finally, if you need something *really* special for your
collection, please check out the new Museum Specimens catalogue:

http://www.aerolite.org/museum-specimens.htm

Thanks for looking.

Best wishes to all, and spring greetings from sunny old Tucson,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.campometeorites.com

Official supplier of Steve Arnold Brenham meteorites
http://www.aerolite.org/brenham.htm