[meteorite-list] AD: Presenting NWA 4766 - the best-preserved Shergottite from hot deserts

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 21:18:44 +0200

Dear friends,

we have to announce our newly classified Martian meteorites to the
collector's delight as they belong to the most aesthetic and freshest
shergottites, which ever were made available: NWA 4766 (provisional)

Several stones were acquired in 2007 with a total weight of 225 grams.
Most probably NWA 4766 is paired to NWA 2975 and NWA 2986.

With our NWA 4776 we think, that we're able to go even one better regarding
the quality and also the prices - but judge by your own:

http://www.chladnis-heirs.com/special.html

Have a nice Sunday!
Yours Chladni's Heirs