[meteorite-list] Arrow head found in box of Moroccan Meteoritefragments.

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 14:41:12 -0700 (PDT)

This post simply underlines a theory I had presented
to me 10 years ago, that global warming is just a
phase.
If as little as 13000 years ago, the sahara was
watered grassland, and the sahara grew before
industry, how likely that we are the influence of
climate change?
I do not work for Shell, BP, Xxon, etc. I Just think
that humans have an over-inflated opinion of their
significance.

Even so, I will confess to actively reducing my carbon
footprint over the last 2 years.

Sorry, I know it's not met related.

Rob McC

--- "Sterling K. Webb" <sterling_k_webb at sbcglobal.net>