[meteorite-list] Ensisheim baby!

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:13:52 -0700 (PDT)

Yes the excitment is all there now. I am leaving in a
few hours. From New Zealand takes a day and a half to
get anywhere. Boy this place is really in the middle
of nowhere.
My parents are coming to and the 4 of us have 3 weeks
of nice vacationing planned outside the two shows in
germany and spain (And playing with my baby - whom my
father has never seen). Planning to spend the next 2
or 3 days in belgium touring the medieval cities
bruges and ghent before dropping into ensisheim on
friday mid day.
My wife just finished giving my 14 month old baby a
bath and we are almost all packed and ready to go now.
She has no idea what awaits her later today. I only
bought my baby a baby ticket so I hope that the plane
wont be to full or this will be two absolutely
horendus fourteen hour flights.
I wont have much by way of meteorites for sale but see
you all friday
Cheers
DEAN