[meteorite-list] Sky detonation video

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:11:32 -0400

On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:00:06 -0600, you wrote:

>and lots of other stuff that nobody with even a basic education should
>be saying. Personally, I find it kind of depressing, considering how
>important general scientific knowledge is in today's world.

Well, it might not be quite that bad. Yes, general science education in the US
is bad-- but the thing you have to concider is that the larger portion of people
viewing Youtube are in their teens. So many of those comments that look like
they are written by 12-year-olds probably ARE written by 12 year olds.
http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html