[meteorite-list] Tunguska wood section & new Spanish eucrite

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:51:01 +0200

Hi Pierre-Marie,

Your mail possibly comes one day too late. You should ask Giorgio Tomelleri.
He was here in...Ensisheim, this past week-end, almost next to your table!

He currently had (has ?) such wood sections for sale (but I don't remember
having seen some yesterday).
You could inquire at:

giorgio tomelleri <giorgio_tomelleri at yahoo.com>

Best wishes,

Zelimir

Note:
The total mass of the new Spanish eucrite (5 fragments totalling 24 g) were
also presented, as a premium, in Ensisheim on the table of Thomas
Grau/Mirko Graul.
Logically, nothing was for sale as the type (for sure brecciated eucrite)
still has to be confirmed and the meteorite officially classified and named
(il had a provisional name).
I prefer Thomas or Mirko tell you more about that extraordinary showy
meteorite.

A 14:48 18/06/2007 +0200, Pel? Pierre-Marie a ?crit :