[meteorite-list] Tunguska wood section & new Spanish eucrite

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:21:41 +0100

Hi Zelimir (and Pierre-Marie),

Yes there were definately pieces of the Tunguska wood on tables at
Ensisheim.

Thanks for all your careful organizing of Ensisheim show and the
meal...we felt really at home. Enjoyed the beer!

Thomas Grau's new spanish fall seemed to look very similar to the
brecciated Cumulate eucrite Dhofar 007 that Marcin was selling....but
much smaller brecciation. The shiney crust was out of this world!
covered in small sharp spikes?!! I have never seen a crust quite like it.

Regards,

Graham Ensor, Nr Barwell UK