[meteorite-list] Ensisheim Show

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:09:29 +0100

Hi Francesco,

I too have finally made it back to the Uk from Ensisheim with plenty of
goodies...my first visit. Zelimir did a great job...many thanks for a
friendly welcome. We had a good time at the meal on Fri night...bet the
"Farmer Meteorite" beer bottles will be on ebay soon!!! Hope all the
hunters heading for Sweden have much luck. Will try and link some
photos when have the time. Many thanks to those who traded with me
especially Moritz.

Graham Ensor, Nr Barwell UK