[meteorite-list] Tunguska wood section & new Spanish eucrite

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:09:15 +0200

I know many have search me in Ensisheim, but sinceraly I not
come in Ensisheim for not born problems with some persons
present in the show I am not interested to seen. For the
total weight of the spanish meteorite, why not waith the end
of the research and after say how many TKW have this
meteorite? In the first time Bassikounou havent a TKW of
only 1.5 kg. when I have received the first email from the
founder, under my request if this is the unique piece, the
founder have say yes, but I have pass for the high price
reuqest - if I remember $10/gr. After few months the TKW is
go up to over 10 kg., after 20 and now 72+ kg. and from what
I have heard, the probably TKW is at 150 kg., the same for
the price, from $10/gr. now is go at $3/gr. or $1/gr. for
big pieces, if I have to seen the price pay for my little
first slice, I have lost a good 60% of money seen I have pay
my slice at $90 and if I have to seen the price now for this
slice I should have paid at $20....NC. It is for this I have
stop to buy NWA meteorites or similar, only if is very
important type lunars or martians, or falls from Africa, why
the informations its poor and with many confusion. I prefear
buy historical material, all confirmed, with a history and
the prices not go up or down type the other material. I
prefear pay a $1/gr. for a big Sikhote alin and not in a
piece of Bassikounou, if I have buy a piece in Ensisheim
just for have in collection.

Matteo