[meteorite-list] Global warming? Blame Tunguska

From: LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com <LITIG8NSHARK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:57:36 EDT

Ahh, Mark,

The stuff dreams are made of. With a simple deflection the advanced
scientist might be able to "nuke" his mother-in-law. Nice idea but, it seems to me
that we have a tough enough time calculating man made space debris re-entry
points/times....much less some object travelling at an incoming speed of say,
20,000 or 30,000 miles per hour. I dare say I'd prefer not to risk it...unless
you are maybe talking about a little rock the size of a 19 inch TV. Then feel
free to drop it in my back yard.

G'day to all of you,

Paul Martyn
Savannah, GA

In a message dated 6/20/2007 3:51:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,