[meteorite-list] Ensisheim Q

From: ensoramanda <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:18:24 +0100

Hi Michael,

Fully crusted started off as little as 2.5 euros/g but were down to 2 on
the last day. Some great fresh crust, flow lines and colours....but
with such a large fall there may be bargains around for a while. I am
regretting not buying some though!!! Ended up with a large 1.170Kg Zag
with thumbprints instead.

Graham Ensor, Nr Barwell UK