[meteorite-list] Global warming? Blame Tunguska

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:10:24 +0100

Hi Rob,

As Sterling said, - mega practice.

 - over 2 million years of modifying innocuous stones and sticks into
perfect killing machines. (Sort of gets in your blood after a while!)

We tend to forget that humans are evolutionary perfected to make flint
tools, kill and hunt animals and eat mostly uncooked meat and berries.
And its only in the last 0.000001% of their existence have we been any
different! (and some may question whether we are any different now!)

Your pencil analogy very funny btw! - Reminded me of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pencil_fighting

Mark