[meteorite-list] A friendly warning...

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 08:59:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jakub-
   I'm sorry you have not received your meteorite. It
does seem to be a very long time.
   Not siding with Michael- there is either some
misunderstanding or he is waiting for the mail to
finally pull through for you.
   Even though I have never dealt with overseas
shipping- I have bought probably 30 meteorites from
Michael and he has always been couteous and fair with
me. I believe he will be with you also before this is
over.
    My true belief is he has sent it to you and it is
somewhere in between. Eventually and hopefully soon it
will get to you.
    Try and stay positive- I believe he will work it
out with you eventually if it does not come.
Mike Groetz