[meteorite-list] A friendly warning...

From: Jakub Radwan <jakub_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 10:42:01 +0200

Michael,

The last time I e-mailed you was about 4 weeks ago. As my message has not
bounced back, I believe it has reached its destination.

I neither blame you for the loss of the package nor expect a refund. "I
don't answer every email on the same subject," that is exactly what I am
complaining about. It is a matter of Internet savoir vivre. And as you
claim you "had this problem before," perhaps you should learn your lesson
and restrain yourself from shipping via economy parcel post.

Kind regards,

Jakub Radwan
Polish Meteoritical Society

"michael cottingham" <mikewren at gilanet.com> napisa?(a):