[meteorite-list] A friendly warning...

From: Jakub Radwan <jakub_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 10:42:43 +0200

Well, actually it took Michael almost a month to have the item shipped. I
believe that is not what we call a timely shipment. As Darren Garrison
remarked pertinently, Michael offers very poor customer service as compared
to other meteorite dealers.

Kind regards,

Jakub Radwan
Polish Meteoritical Society