[meteorite-list] ad: Four nice meteorites

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:19:20 -0400

List,

To help pay for some recent acquisitions I have four really nice pieces for
sale. I have had these in my collection for many years and all are top
notch. As well, these are not tiny pieces but all over 2 grams.

DAG785 LL3 2.2grams. Showing beautiful chondrules.
Homestead Historical Fall L5 2.3gm. This fell over 100 years ago! Some
nice crust on this slice.
Tatahouine Cool Diogenite 3.2gm. Shows some nice darker veins.
Sahara 97162 Rare EH3 2.0gm. Beautiful!

Shipping is only $5 per item world wide.

See all at: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZlogalogQQhtZ-1

Cheers!

Mike Tettenborn