[meteorite-list] AD - Ebay Auctions ending tonght

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 14:32:54 -0500

Dear Paul,

I stated the listings I present are similar to what you have begun presenting on your
site - I choose not to copy what you do.

1) The thumbnail size is what eBay delivers to me according to my choice.

2) The feed is set for ten items - again a choice I made to keep page lengths reasonable.

3) The number of items shown at the bottom of the listing is what eBay feeds my site
according to what keyword is in the code I use. Jim must have other than meteorites in
his sale list and I choose to limit listings on my site to applicable items - meteorites
and tektites.

4) Your tone of condescension is appalling. Keep working on it!

- End of eBay war -

Gary