[meteorite-list] AD - Ebay Auctions ending tonght

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 20:22:11 -0800

Dear Gary,

I see that you have changed the focus of your site from education to the
selling of your meteorites.
Your "All About Meteorites:" title is gone and your title is now
"Meteorites For Sale". Since you
are now selling meteorites, please abide by list rules and limit your
site promotion to 1 ad per week
and include "AD" in the subject line.

Thank you,

Paul