[meteorite-list] "Cash & Treasures" Re-run Tonight

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 16:03:33 -0700

Dear Listees:

Greetings comrades. Viewers in North America who haven't seen our "Cash
& Treasures" meteorite hunting episode, and would like to, have a
couple more chances to catch it tonight.

The show features the very lovely Becky Worley learning the ropes from
heavy duty meteorite hunters Steve Arnold, Mike Miller, Sonny Clary,
Ruben Garcia, and Keith Jenkerson, with yours truly making wisecracks.
The show opens with Darryl Pitt of the Macovich Collection, and the
sharp-eyed will spot a very glamorous Mrs. MeteorHntr in the final
scene.

The episode is called "Cash & Treasures: Meteorites" and as best I can
tell it airs at 8:30 and 11:30 pm this evening (Eastern Time) on the
Travel Channel, and at 9:30 pm (Pacific Time) on Travel Channel Pacific
(TRAVP) for viewers in the western states. I suggest checking your
local broadcast times as showtimes vary. The program is 30 minutes, and
usually airs back-to-back with another episode from the same series.

More info, lots of behind-the-scences photos, and a "Making-Of" about
the show here:

http://www.aerolite.org/cash-and-treasures.htm

Cheers all,

Geoff N.