[meteorite-list] AD: RIZALITES FOR SALE or TRADE

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 06 Mar 2007 18:22:49 UT

Hello List,

I'd like to forward Desmond's mail (see below) as he seems
to have problems getting through to us. Best wishes, Bernd

Hi list members,

Sorry for not posting this myself! I'm having a lot of problems subscribing
to the Met list. I have been a quiet reader of the list for over a year now!

I've got a bunch of Rizalites that I'm looking to trade for some Henbury, Mundrabilla,
Camel Donga or Millbillillie specimens, you can see that I'm a patriotic Australian!
I will also add cash to the trades if needed. I'm looking for 1000grams and above
specimens. I will also sell my Rizalites if anyone is interested. Please visit my site or
eBay offerings. Thanks all.

Regards,
Desmond
www.TektiteInc.com