[meteorite-list] Stability of Pallasites/Rocks From SpacePicture of the Day - March 9, 2007

From: Ingo Herkstroeter <metopaster_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 14:07:38 +0100

Graham, Mike and List!

Seymchan is very stable. I bought a piece last year on ebay and sliced
it.
The material doesn't rust, although it isn't oiled or lacquer sealed and
the northern part of Germany isn't a good place for meteorites too.

For me Seymchan has the same quality as classic pallasites like Imilac
or Esquel (some times it also looks better, caused by a lot of nice
features) and is much more cheaper.

Happy (Ebay)hunting!

Ingo

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----