[meteorite-list] New Orleans

From: ken newton <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 05:44:34 -0500

Hi Bruce,
After the fall on the Fausset home, Al Falster (ebay seller 'flabster'),
a geologist from the University of New Orleans and a group of students
collected impact fragments off the streets surrounding the residence.
Since then, Al and others have been selling the small 'street' fragments
on ebay.
http://www.uno.edu/pegmatology/pub/meteor/meteor.html (photos)
http://www.meteoritearticles.com/znpneworleans.html

best,