[meteorite-list] New Orleans

From: Bill <glixard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 11:53:24 -0800

Mr. Eman,

It's always so interesting how differently the same words can be interpreted.

I know that IMCA doesn't offer authentication blah, blah, blah.

I know how an auction works. I've been buying and selling all my like.

I was an IMCA member. I dropped my membership when dues became mandatory.

Do I detect a snide tenor to the wording of your message?

Bill