[meteorite-list] Fireball reports coming in from Michigan

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:00:26 -0600

I've received three fireball reports in the last few minutes from
Michigan and Ontario. I usually consider multiple out-of-area (Colorado)
reports significant since I don't get many. The event was at 1955-2000
EDT, roughly north to south, blue-green with lots of fragmentation,
terminal point approximately over Detroit. Definitely east of South
Bend, and west of London. The path may have crossed most of the Lower
Peninsula.

Chris