[meteorite-list] OT " ALERT - GroupShield ticket number OB184006_1173660791_DMG-X1_3 w as generated"

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:09:28 -0700 (PDT)

I am pretty sure this is not somebody sending a virus
to the list. I am using yahoo web based email and just
sent a text email in my ad posting that generated this
for me so even if my computer did have a virus it
would not have been sent with my email (Unless you
received an attachment which I didnt receive) as yahoo
mail would have caught it.
It could be a virus but not one sent with postings
Sincerely
DEAN