[meteorite-list] Threats from Mr Gregory, this guy is a piece of work.

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:36:54 +0100 (CET)

By the way, my parter is a gun dealer, so any attempts
at my home and collection will be met with an
unpleasant surprise for the attemptee. Arizona
provides very clear laws providing me with the use of
deadly force for protection of ones life and property.
I am sure you know all about that.

ridicolus man....well if you come from me to broken my
face, you have promised, I use the same your method, I
take my Beretta for defend me from you...go to bed
crybaby...I not understand what waith the list to kick
off this person is only good to start fights with
others...

Matteo

--- Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy at yahoo.com> ha

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato