[meteorite-list] Fireball reports coming in from Michigan

From: Thetoprok at aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:13:52 EDT

In a message dated 3/11/2007 8:00:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
clp at alumni.caltech.edu writes:
I've received three fireball reports in the last few minutes from
Michigan and Ontario. I usually consider multiple out-of-area (Colorado)
reports significant since I don't get many. The event was at 1955-2000
EDT, roughly north to south, blue-green with lots of fragmentation,
terminal point approximately over Detroit. Definitely east of South
Bend, and west of London. The path may have crossed most of the Lower
Peninsula.

Chris