[meteorite-list] Impact Origin of Carolina Bays Argued For at 2007AGU Meeting

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:20:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Paul, Sterling, all -

This dispute is exactly why I did not include the
Carolina Bays as evidence of impact in my book "Man
and Impact in the Americas". As to how the Bays
formed, it's still an open question.

On the other hand, the peoples remembered exactly how
the Alaskan and Siberian Mucks were formed, and they
also remembered other well evidenced impacts.

Now did we ever get a good date for the Campo de Cielo
fall?

good hunting,
Ed
E.P. Grondine