[meteorite-list] Who's still got their first meteorite?

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 03:56:33 +0000

When I first found out that meteorites were avaiable to be bought online, I
was looking for unique Christmas presents. Consequently, the first dozen
meteorites I bought were given away. Then I realized I should be keeping
some of these goodies for myself, and an obsession was born. One of the
first meteorites I bought intending to keep it for myself was a skeletal
Imilac from Dean, which I still have. In fact, aside from a few I have
given away, I have kept almost every meteorite that has come into my
possession since then, and cherish all of them.

Tracy Latimer