[meteorite-list] Question: Just How ...?

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 23:29:20 -0500

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:33:54 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

> The question is: How did you "find out" that it was
>possible to actually BUY a meteorite!?

Ebay. I had been buying fossils on Ebay for years and, one day, started
wondering what other weird things were sold on there. Meteorites popped into my
head, and I looked and found them. I thought that my first meteorite purchases
were in 2002, and the purchases start showing up there-- heres the SECOND one: