[meteorite-list] Not and Idea for list to think about - Thanks for the feedback!

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:38:47 -0700

Gary,
I think that if you had "paid your dues" to the meteorite community,
like Jim and Paul have, no one would have acted out against
you. Both of these men are as good as you will ever find anywhere
and I'm offended by your attitude and insinuation. If you want to
endear yourself to the Meteorite List why don't you take some of the
bad guys to task. Railing on Jim and Paul will only get you grief.

John