[meteorite-list] Not and Idea for list to think about - Thanks for the feedback!

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:04:30 -0400

So how do you calssify Pauls railing on me in the past? I offer free stuff and
Paul insists I use AD as a prelude to my posts. Does this seem balanced to you?
anyone else? Paul has been threatened by my site since it went online. It has
shown in his attacks on it and on me many times over since then. This bowing down
to Paul has me sick.

Paid my dues? Pffftttt.... whatever happened to embracing new people's interest
in meteorics. You sound like a blues musician. Read me sute. I ask you to note
one page where I am not giving back to the met community.