[meteorite-list] Question: Just How ...?

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 02:38:51 -0700 (PDT)

How did I find out you could buy meteorites?

This is somewhat strange.

Where I work, I asked for some photocopying to be done
and they were charging 10p (20c) for a staple. I
worked out, that the cost per staple was over
?500/gram and I wanted to know if there was anything
more expensive than our staples.

Within a month I had bought 25mg bit of Dhofar 1084
from Siegfried Harberer and that's that.