[meteorite-list] Fw: all List members & Mike reThreatsfromMr Gregory

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 06:54:02 -0700 (PDT)

Martin, forget it, these people like Armando are not
operating on the level that most educated people work
on. Notice how in the last 4 years, Armando has posted
virtually NOTHING to this list other than slurs
against myself. As you said, I went from the other
side of the planet, month later, and bought/found
KILOS of Ourique. I guess Armando was just too lazy to
drive a few hours in his own country to do the same.
By the way, Armando, did you donate the large piece of
Ourique that was "given to you, not paid for" to a
museum, or is your greed forcing you to keep it in
your home, hidden from public view and unavailable to
scientific hands?
By calling me greedy, since I sell meteorites, then
you have insulted this entire meteorite list, because
nearly everyone on it has bought or sold a meteorite
at some time. And if you bought one, then you support
the selling of them, and thus, the business of
meteorites.
Have a nice day Armando, I am unpacking crates full of
meteorites from my last hunting trip. Over 88 new
meteorites, including some of the rarest types are in
those crates. My next few days will be very busy.
Your's will apparently be spent crying in spilt milk
over the neary 10 year old Ourique saga. GET OVER IT.
GROW UP. I beat you to it in your own country, months
after the fall.
Michael Farmer

--- Martin Altmann <altmann at meteorite-martin.de>

=== message truncated ===