[meteorite-list] Topics for "collection of wisdoms"

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 11:58:03 +0100

As for the magnetic properties of stones, follow this link.
http://www.caillou-noir.com/magnetic-susceptibility_SM30.htm

If I'm not totally wrong, magnetic susceptibility of a meteorite is
basically how hard a magnet is attracted to a meteorite.
If I'm wrong I will surely be corrected on the list. ;-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_susceptibility

/G?ran